Sunday, February 14, 2010

newww.

YAY! I'm so excited I bought a laptop today!!!! I have been using my shitty old windows home computer for months now and it has been driving me nuts. But I ordered an apple laptop off their website today and it should be here within a week! WOO! Anndd.... to top it all off, because I'm a uni student I get it a lot cheaper and I get a FREE iPod touch! I already have a new iPod so mum is going to have it but still! a free iPod and a discounted laptop! I'm so happy :)... and now I'm tempted to buy that bookbook haha.




Here is some dream shopping I have done on net-a-porter.... seeing alexander mcqueen's clothes just made me depressed! There are no words to describe his talent!

Alexander McQueen reptile-print silk dress

Stella McCartney dolly snogging lace bra
Zimmermann bandeau cutout one-piece
Ray-ban clubmaster acetate sunglasses
Isharya 18-karat gold-plated moonbali hoop earrings
Willow jersey bandage dress
Daine Von Furtsenberg paulita ruffled mini skirt
Christopher Kane midgnight biker jacket
Chloe silk leopard-print pants
Burberty Prorsum cutout leather sandals
Diane Von Furtsenberg bonnie skirt bikini

imagesouce: all fashion images from net-a-porter

No comments: