Monday, September 13, 2010

note to self.

If there is one thing I learnt this week it's that when you have a WHOLE week off uni you should do your homework! Leaving 5 weeks worth of sewing to the night before it's due was the worst mistake I've ever made! I always imagined my first all nighter consisting of dancing till 6am and then going straight to breakfast by the beach.... But no, it was the complete opposite. Oh well, I guess the only way you learn, is from your own mistakes!

FASHION WEEK BACKSTAGE: FASHION’S NIGHT OUT SHOW


















imagesouce: models.com

2 comments:

Forever Boho said...

Hey flower!
Just found your blog..and i like it! Became a follower..i would love if you could follow me back!!

Peace & Love
www.foreverboho.com

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, and I really like your blog- please keep posting. =]